The possibilities with crafts are endless. There is something that can be made of just about anything. Crafts have been around for centuries, to teach kids how to use their hands and brains in order to create artwork. These crafts also provide a fun way for parents to bond with their children, while teaching them important life lessons like patience, precision, and imagination.
Here are some easy crafts you can make with your kids this summer.
What to Make
Crafts are a fun way to spend time with your nannusays, but it’s also important that they’re age-appropriate. Here are some crafts for kids of any age that you can make together this summer:
– Paper Plate Fish Craft
– Pipe Cleaner Bugs Craft
– Fabric Flower Petal Craft
– Glitter Sunflower Craft
for fun crafts
Crafts are a great way to get creative with the resources you have on hand. You don’t need fancy craft supplies or expensive art materials to create something beautiful. Here are some basic materials that are always available in most households:
– Pipe cleaners
– Index cards
– Colored pencils or markers
– Yarn, string, or ribbon
– Tape or rubber bands
-String or yarn for hanging
-Acrylic paint in different colors
for a Flower Pot
– pot with drainage holes
– newspapers or paper towels
– paint (optional)
- Line the bottom of your pot with either newspaper or paper towels to prevent the soil from leaking out. Fill the pot with soil and water it until it’s moist but not dripping wet.
- Press a hole in the center of a piece of newspaper and stick it in the pot so that it will act as a wick, keeping the soil moist.
- Press flowers into the dirt, or paint them if you would like, and enjoy!
Ideas for a Creative Summer.
Summer is the time for fun in the sun. It’s also a time where you can make lasting memories with your children. One of the best ways to do this is to spend time together crafting!
With crafts, nannusays get to use their hands and brain while creating unique pieces of work. Crafts are also a great way for parents to bond with their children through creativity.
So what are some easy crafts that will have your children beaming with excitement? Check out these six ideas for summer crafts!