It’s that time of year again; the weather is starting to cool down, and what better way to celebrate than by dressing in some warm, fuzzy boots? But not just any boots; Chelsea boots! What are Chelsea boots, you ask? They’re a type of boot that was popularized in the early 2000s by designer Chelsea Beck. For guys who don’t know how to wear Chelsea boots, this guide is for you. In it, we will teach you everything you need to know about these iconic boots so that you can pull them off like a pro. From choosing the right pair to styling tips, read on to learn everything you need to know to wear Chelsea boots like a boss.
How To Wear Chelsea Boots With Jeans
If you’re a guy who likes to rock Chelsea boots, it’s important to know how to wear them with jeans. When pairing Chelsea boots with jeans, make sure that the hem of the jeans is below the ankle bone on your leg. This will help keep the boot from slipping off your foot while you’re walking. If possible, try to choose a pair of dark jeans that will complement the color of your Chelsea boots.
How To Wear Chelsea Boots With A Suit
If you’re looking for a way to add a little edge to your look, Chelsea boots might be the way to go. Not only are they versatile and comfortable, but they can also work with a variety of outfits. Stylevore.com suggest below ways to wear Chelsea boots with a suit:
1) Choose a snug boot that will fit well below your knee. Stick with neutral colors so that the boot doesn’t take away from your outfit.
2) Stack denim on top of the boot for a more contemporary look. Wear a thin blazer or cardigan over the top for extra warmth in winter weather.
3) Go for an alternative style and mix textures together. This can be done by adding suede patches or straps to the front of the boot, or by wearing them with textured jeans or chinos.
How To Wear Chelsea Boots Smart Casual
Chelsea boots are a go-to style for guys who want to look stylish and put together. When you wear Chelsea boots, it’s important to make sure they’re styled smartly. Here are four ways to wear Chelsea boots when you’re out and about:
1. Pair them with dress slacks or khakis for a more formal look.
2. Wear them with jeans for an everyday casual look.
3. Go for a more rugged look by pairing them with distressed denim or chinos.
4. Add some personality by wearing them with some fun accessories, like suspenders or cowboy boots.
Style Tips for Chelsea Boots
When it comes to style, there are a few things that you should keep in mind when wearing Chelsea boots. First of all, make sure to match the boots with your outfit. You can wear them with a dress shirt and khakis or even with jeans and a t-shirt. Remember to keep your coat on if it’s cold outside so that you don’t have to worry about your boots getting wet.
Another thing to keep in mind is to make sure the boots are tight around the calf so that they look slimming on you. And finally, make sure not to go overboard with the makeup and accessories. A simple pair of black Chelsea boots will look great paired with a navy blazer and striped shirt for a more professional look.