Intuit QuickBooks is a software solution for small and medium-sized enterprises that helps them handle inventory, sales, and other financial needs. Merchant services, product & supply, training solutions, marketing tools, and other features are included in the app. Every solution is created in response to the demands of various sectors. It allows you to keep track of customers, vendors, costs, alter orders, job progress, make invoices and statements, and much more. Aside from that, the program has a lot of additional features.
However, it is prone to a variety of problems, which may be readily dealt with using the QuickBooks tool hub. This utility aids in the healing and restoration of damages to QuickBooks and its company file.
Why QuickBooks File Doctor Stopped Working?
QuickBooks File Doctor is a hybrid of the “QuickBooks 2014 R4” program and subsequent versions. Intuit created the software program to give mistake correction and remedies for other small problems in QuickBooks. Users have reported that the software has stopped operating, crashed, hung, or shown an error in a few cases. When this happens, the program displays an error message that reads, “File Doctor is not operating.”
Brief to QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File Doctor is a troubleshooting tool for QuickBooks problems that may help you find mistakes and unwelcome hard disc problems. The QuickBooks Desktop stops working due to a variety of factors that obstruct and disrupt your work. It may cease operating as a result of malicious viruses generated by the virus author with the intent of causing you harm. But don’t be unhappy; believing in yourself is a great weapon.
Causes to the Company File Issue
The following are some of the most common causes for this utility’s inability to perform correctly at times:
- You’re attempting to access the files that have been included.
- Trying to recover files, but it’s not working.
- The files are being updated.
- When you try to convert the old version of the corporate files over a network, you may get this error.
- When you miss a few QuickBooks files during the installation step.
- When files are lost, deleted, or damaged, the error appears.
- You must attempt to repair the QBW files in order to resolve the problem.
Few Errors fixed by QuickBooks File Doctor
One of the following error messages appears when you try to open your company file:
- QuickBooks Error Code -6000 -82
- QuickBooks Error -6000
- QuickBooks Error Code -6147-0
- QB Error Code -6000 -304
- QuickBooks Error Code -6150
- Error opening QuickBooks over a network or multi-user setup issues in mac
- You have missing or blank lists for your customers, vendors, or employees.
- QuickBooks Error Code H101
- Corrupted QuickBooks Company File
- QuickBooks Error Code H202
- Your file is severely damaged and will not open, but you can open sample company files
Steps to Download QuickBooks File Doctor:
Here are some simple steps to Install QuickBooks file doctor 2018.
- The very initial stage is to install the QuickBooks tools hub, and afterward, click CTRL + J to access the downloads.
- After that, go to the files list and double-click QuickBooksToolsHub.exe.
- The next step in the procedure is to accept the licensing agreement by clicking Yes.
- After that, select the Next button, then the Install option.
- After the installation is complete, you must select the Finish option.
- To proceed, click on the icon to launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Go to the Company File Issues option in the Tool Hub software and follow the instructions to launch the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
Fixing the QuickBooks Resolve Error to solve the Company File Issue
Because the program handles QuickBooks issues, it may be a lifesaver in a variety of scenarios. What would a user do if the file doctor program itself stopped working? Consider the following scenario: your QuickBooks file has issues, and you try to install QuickBooks File Doctor, but it does not work. What should you do if you find yourself in this situation? In that situation, there are a few measures to follow, which are outlined below.
Method 1: Open QuickBooks File Doctor
The error can be solved after you follow the directions below step by step.
- Start QuickBooks File Doctor and wait for the message ‘No Company Open’ to appear on the screen.
- Then select Files> Utilities> Repair File and Network Problems from the drop-down menu. A dialogue box will appear as a result of this.
- Click the OK button. After that, QuickBooks file doctor launches the application with administrator privileges. Yes should be selected in the dialogue box.
- To access the QuickBooks file doctor application, click the wrench icon. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Log in to your file using your credentials. The QuickBooks file doctor will begin working on mending your file.
- From the Advanced Settings menu, select ‘File Diagnosis Only.’
- Next should be selected.
- When the system prompts you, open the file and see if there are any problems.
Method 2: Using QuickBooks Tool Hub Installation
- Shut the software which is open on QuickBooks.
- On your PC install the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After downloading, open File Explorer.
- Search for the installed file and click twice.
- Watch the directions to install the tool.
- Go to your Windows Desktop.
- To open hit twice on the Tool Hub icon.
Method 3: Make use of Quick Fix My File
- Once you open the QuickBooks tool hub, press the Company File Issues when you see.
- Hit the Quick Fix my File Tool.
- To use the tool click on the OK key.
- After all the steps are finished, Open the QuickBooks on your device.
In the preceding essay, we attempted to compile everything you need to know about the QuickBooks File Doctor, as well as methods for resolving Company File and Network Issues. Hopefully, the information in this article has helped you find the answers you’re looking for. You can also visit our site for more articles.