Zensa Numbing Cream
A skin-numbing cream is an effective method to make both cosmetic and medical procedures easier. Aestheticians use numbing creams to make cosmetic treatments safer and less painful. Skin-numbing cream works by blocking sodium channels, preventing pain signals from being sent by the nerves that supply sensation to the skin. These creams can be used before cosmetic visits, minor surgery, getting a tattoo, or any other time when the skin is exposed to pain. When it comes to selecting the best numbing cream, there is a wide variety of numbing creams available in the market. Zensa Numbing cream is the best that is specially formulated for painful procedures. It is most trusted and used by 50,000+ beauty, healthcare professionals, and artists.
This professional, long-lasting numbing cream is made from natural ingredients and can last up to 2-3 hours after usage. It’s like putting a slice of heaven on your skin. Zensa Numbing Cream is a must-have for women who want to improve their eyebrow game. It’s best suited for women who enjoy professional eyebrow makeup.
Uses Of Zensa Skin Numbing Cream
- It can be used for a wide variety of different applications, including:
- To reduce local pain, such as that caused by tattooing or body piercing.
- For permanent makeup tattoo
- To reduce the pain experienced during hair removal methods such as waxing or laser hair removal.
- Dermabrasion, Botox, filler injections, and laser procedures are all used to reduce discomfort following dermatological procedures.
- To treat a small skin abrasion, rash (such as dermatitis), or sunburn.
Zensa Numbing Cream is a Health Canada-approved product that is made in Canada. If you’ve ever used a skin-numbing lotion, you’ve probably heard of lidocaine, which is the active ingredient in almost all of them. Lidocaine is quite effective and has the advantage of providing pain relief quickly. It is a professional grade over-the-counter Zensa topical anesthetic numbing cream and contains 5% Lidocaine. Furthermore, it doesn’t negatively impact skin texture, constrict blood vessels or affect ink settling and retention. It is hypoallergenic and safe to use in even sensitive areas.
Best of all, this quick absorption formulation provides numbing for 2 to 3 hours. The numbness can be extended up to 8 hours with reapplication.
How To Use Zensa Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream
This topical anesthetic numbing cream has a silky, smooth texture. It applies to your skin and leaves a smooth texture so you can go about your day without feeling self-conscious (even after wear). It is easy to apply. You can feel relaxed even during the most difficult treatments with a fast spread on your fingertips. For permanent makeup tattooing, Zensa topical anesthetic is applied about 15 minutes before the permanent makeup procedure. Once it is allowed to sit for 15 minutes, the cream is wiped off. Only a small area at a time should be numbed. If you need to numb a wider area, do it in sections rather than all at once. Other important instructions are as follow:
- Use the smallest amount of cream to numb the skin
- Don’t use it on sensitive areas of the skin
- Heat should not be applied to the area where the numbing cream has been applied.
- Bandages or plastic wrap should not be used on the skin that has been numbed with numbing cream.
- When using numbing cream on a child, keep in mind that the dosage is determined by the child’s weight.
Why Does a Permanent Makeup Tattoo Procedure Need Numbing Cream?
Permanent makeup is a type of tattooing that has a similar level of pain.” Cosmetic tattooing” is a more accurate term than “permanent makeup.” The ink is inserted into the dermis of the skin using small needles, which is why it lasts so long. Patients may find it difficult to sit through the full operation because it is painful and uncomfortable. The patient’s discomfort can make the treatment more challenging for the practitioner. A numbing lotion containing numerous anesthetic components can make the treatment less uncomfortable while also improving the results.
Where To Buy Zensa Numbing Cream In Canada?
Numbing creams are licensed as pharmacy-only medicines. A pharmacist will most likely ask about the intended use for the cream. Topical anesthetic creams can also be purchased online from registered pharmacies if you are getting confused about where to buy Zensa Numbing Cream In Canada.
- Toronto Brow Shop is one of the well-known PMU suppliers in Canada.
- Skincare Supply Store is also a leading store that deals in the world of permanent makeup. They provide a range of topical analgesic gels that are designed to help reduce pain and swelling during and after a PMU procedure.