A Great Life: The Abdul Kalam Story
A great life is not measured by the amount of money you make or the fame you achieve. It is measured by the difference you make in the lives of others. This is certainly true of Abdul Kalam motivational quotes, one of India’s most beloved presidents and a global icon of science and innovation.
1. Abdul Kalam’s life story: from humble beginnings to becoming one of India’s most respected figures
Dr. Abdul Kalam, the former President of India, is an inspiration to millions of people all over the world. His life story is one of overcoming adversity and achieving success.
Born in a small village in Tamil Nadu, Abdul Kalam rose to become one of the most respected scientists in India. He was instrumental in developing India’s missile program, and later became the President of India.
Despite coming from a humble background, Abdul Kalam never gave up on his dreams. He worked hard to achieve his goals, and was always willing to help others. His commitment to excellence and service is an inspiration to us all.
Abdul Kalam’s life story is a source of inspiration for everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances. It shows us that anything is possible if we are willing to work hard and help others.
His achievements as a scientist and his work on the country’s space program
Abdul Kalam is considered one of India’s most successful presidents. He is known for his achievements in various fields, including science, politics, and leadership.
Kalam was born in 1931 in Tamil Nadu, India. He studied physics and engineering, and later worked as a scientist for the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). He was responsible for developing India’s first indigenous satellite launch vehicle, which made India a self-reliant space power.
Kalam also played a pivotal role in India’s nuclear weapons program. He was responsible for the country’s first nuclear weapon tests in 1974.
In addition to his scientific achievements, Kalam was also an effective leader and politician. He served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. During his tenure, he was credited with improving India’s relations with Pakistan and China.
Kalam passed away in 2015, but his legacy continues to inspire people all over the world.
His legacy and what he represents to the people of India.
Mahatma Gandhi was one of the most influential people in India’s history. He is honored for his work in leading the country to independence, and for his philosophy of nonviolent resistance. His legacy continues to shape India’s identity and his teachings continue to inspire people around the world.
Kalam’s life is a testimony to the power of education, hard work, and service to others. He showed us that it is possible to achieve great things, no matter where you come from or what obstacles you face. May his example inspire us all to make a difference in the world.
Dr APJ Abdul kalam Motivational quotes on success
1. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.”
2. “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.”
3. “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.”
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes on Failure
4. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough”.
6. If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”. End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.” If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”. So Let’s be positive.
Also read this: Good Morning Wishes and Images
7. “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”
8. “Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.”
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes on Thinking
9. “I will not be presumptuous enough to say that my life can be a role model for anybody; but some poor child living in an obscure place in an underprivileged social setting may find a little solace in the way my destiny has been shaped. It could perhaps help such children liberate themselves from the bondage of their illusory backwardness and hopelessness?”
10. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
11. “Thinking is progress. Non-thinking is stagnation of the individual, organisation and the country. Thinking leads to action. Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant. Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity.”
Dr APJ Abdul kalam quotes for young students
12. “My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.”
13. “While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.”
14. “For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.”
15. “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
16. “Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension”
17. “Science has revealed that the human body is made up of millions and millions of atoms… For example, I am made up of 5.8 x 10^27 atoms.”
Dr APJ Abdul kalam Quotes on Dream
18. “Dream, Dream Dream
Dreams transform into thoughts
And thoughts result in action.”
19. “This is my belief that through difficulties and problems God gives us the
opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins”.
20. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let
So if you can, share these Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes for students with more students and enthusiast like you using our sharing buttons at the bottom.