Wherever you’re located geographically, having a functioning email account and fast internet
can ensure that your message gets to the right people in a matter of seconds. While sending
email through gmail.com and outlook.com is a breeze to do however, there are a variety of mail
service companies that operate all over the world. One of these emails hosting websites is
SuddenLink. SuddenLink email is among the services offered through SuddenLink
Communications it is an American Telecommunications company that is a subsidiary that is part
of Alice USA. The company is focused in cable television as well as broadband phone, high-
speed internet home security, and advertising. If you’re a SuddenLink user and are looking for
SuddenLink.net email settings on Android then you’ve landed on the right place. We are aware
that smartphones make life easier for users which are why we have provided the steps to setup
the SuddenLink mail account on Android in a simple manner. The process of setting up an
SuddenLink mail on Android isn’t difficult at all simply pay attention, follow the directions and
follow the steps step by step.
How To Setup Up Suddenlink Email On Android SuddenLink.net mail settings for Android:
1. To begin setting up SuddenLink email for Android Click to open the Android Home
screen, then sign in using the help of a password or fingerprint or Face ID to access the
2. When you are on your Android phone, search for an Mail and Gmail application, and
then tap it. The SuddenLink.net email settings for Outlook and mobile may differ
depending on the phones model and version the phone and the operating system.
3. If you are using your Mail or Gmail application, if you are connected to another email
account, open the menu from the top 3 line
4. Tap on the Settings menu and then click Add Account.
5. In this section, you’ll be presented with the list of websites hosting email. However,
because SuddenLink email for Android isn’t a default option, choose the alternative.
6. You will be required to input you SuddenLink.net email address. Input the black box
with the correct data and then click the manual setup button.
7. Then, you can go into the POP accounts settings.
8. On the Incoming server settings screen, enter your User Name. This is your exact
SuddenLink email address. You'll be required to enter the Password also.
o Note: If you can remember your password, proceed with the right password.
However, in case you are unable to remember your password, then you are not
able to proceed by using the SuddenLink.net email settings on Android. The only
method of setting the SuddenLink mail on Android for those who have lost your
password would be to reset their password through the hosts website. Visit
Suddenlink.com You will be taken to a webpage, where you will be asked whether
you want to answer a security question or the passcode you received from your
mobile number that you registered or an alternative email address.
o When you’re done with the process of resetting your password ensure you keep
the new password in your hand, and restart with Sudden Links SuddenLink
account settings for the email servers Android configuration.
9. In your POP server settings you can type & pop.SuddenLink.net
10. Make the security Type to None, leaving the SSL option left unchecked.
11. In the Port for Incoming Servers write 110, then Click Next.
12. It is now time to change your SuddenLink email settings on the Android Outgoing server
settings screen so that you can deliver uninterrupted emails.
13. Go to the SMTP server and type & smtp.SuddenLink.net
14. Its Outgoing Server Port will be set at 25.
15. Make sure the Security Type is set to none, with the SSL option left unchecked.
16. Then, click next and choose the frequency of checking your email according to your
preferences. The application is designed for SuddenLink mail on Android prefers to have
it set to check every 15 minutes.
17. Then, you can give your account a name to allow you to switch between different
accounts on your device. Click on the Done option to finish the configuration of
SuddenLink mail settings available for Android.
Thank you, Android email when your email not working on iphone has been created in your
Android device. Follow these simple 17 steps to create an SuddenLink mail to Android in just a
few minutes. Now that you are aware of how to create email for Android enjoy emailing!